Office Script tutorials
Office Script is used in Power Platform clouds to handle files – typically xlsx files.
It only operates in cloud, so as it is not dependent on a specific PC (which is the biggest difference from VBA).
The scripts are independent on files.
It is crucial that the scripts can be connected with Power Automate – you can run them from flow, get values from flow or send values to flow.
Office Script tutorials:
- Office Script – how to record script very simply
- Office Script microtutorial – for loop
- Office Script microtutorial – get a value of variable from cell
- Office Script microtutorial – how to write value into a cell
- Office Script microtutorial – if / else condition
- Office Script microtutorial – show value in a console
- Office Script microtutorials – copy / paste cell values
- Office Script providing values to Power automate flow
- Value from Power Apps into a Excel cell – using Power Automate and Office Script